You can learn more about Ethan and his work by visiting his website: http://
If you haven's read Ethan's Flesh series, you really have to . Those books are amazing. Click on the book covers to be redirected to the buy link and Dreamspinner Press or click here to be directed to his books on amazon.
Some basics so readers can get a snapshot of you:
1. What’s your favorite food? Pizza without a doubt. Pizza, pizza rolls, calzones. Anything pizza related. I eat it way too often!
2. What’s your favorite movie or television show? I am a total TV addict so it’s hard to narrow it down. I love Survivor and Amazing Race for reality shows. Sitcoms are Parks and Rec and The Office. Dramas: Grey’s Anatomy and Supernatural. Oh, Revenge is killer too. So in depth. But I also love Glee. I know: Fairy Dust, Fairy Dust, Fairy Dust.
3. In your spare time you like to? Spare Time? What’s that? Between my 13 yr old son, my oh so wonderful day job (Notice the sarcasm) and writing. I don’t have much of that mythical spare time stuff.
You the author:
1. If someone hasn’t read any of your work, what book would you recommend that they start with and why? It’s a tie between Being Taught, my first published work, and In the Flesh. Being Taught I think shows what I can do with just a little idea. ITF shows what I can do with a large idea.
2. How much of your stories come from your own life and how much comes from your imagination? Lately I’ve been realizing exactly how many little details of my life come out in my stories. Obviously I’ve never been arrested for murder or had to join witness protection though.
3. Do you write your stories or are you a conduit for your characters? I am def a conduit. I just write the words the guys tell me. Sometimes it’s hard to hear everything they say however.
1. If I came to your house and looked in your refrigerator, what would I find? Lots of cheese. Brick cheddar, shredded cheddar, shredded mozzarella, provolone. Oh, and Mt Dew of course. Lay’s Kettle Cooked Creamy Mediterranean Herb chips are my new obsession.
2. What was the best thing before sliced bread? Ummm. Unsliced bread?
3. Captain Kirk or Dr. Spock? Dr. Who? Not Dr. Who the tv show. I Mean who’s Dr. Spock. The shrink or the pointy eared stereotypical man of Star Trek. No emotions, never smiles. Wait that describes my ex-bf!
4. Summer, Fall, Winter, or Spring? Why? I like warm weather that isn’t too hot. So it’s a cross between summer and fall. Hate, hate, hate winter. Which where I live now is like nine months of the year.
5. Which was worse? Elementary, Middle, or High School? Middle school. Two words—embarrassing erections.
6. What is something that would surprise your readers if they knew it about you? I’m a collector. So many collections it’s hard to list them all. Shot glasses. Light houses. Comic books.